In our ByAnnie University Series, you will learn progressing basic techniques and best practices.
Offered in a series of progression:
Petite Four Baskets 2/18/23
Call Me 4/7/23
Easy Does It 5/5/23
Complete all 4 classes and earn a $10 Busy Bee Store Credit!
Supplies available for purchase at Busy Bee Quilts at at 20% discount
Main & Coordinating fabrics: one fat quarter of each
ByAnnie's soft and stable 12"x8"
ByAnnie's lightweight Mesh: 6 1/4" x 5 1/2"
ByAnnie's clear vinyl: 3 3/4" x 4 3/4"
20mm fold over elastic: 5 1/2"
ByAnnie's handbag zipper: 7" or longer single-slide zipper
Other needed supplies to bring:
-working sewing machine, recommend having: 1/4" foot, walking foot and edge stitch foot
- small iron and ironing mat (busy bee has 2 pressing stations, but you may prefer to use your own)
- Rotary Cutter, mat and quilter's ruler
- Scissors and thread snips
- Wonder Clips
- Chalk markers or mechanical pencil
- Stiletto/pressing tool
- Hand sewing needle
- Matching thread or monopoly thread